It's been awhile but I have been working on the Schoolism assignment. As it turns out, I kinda misinterpreted the previous assignment and went off course. Regardless, I will be taking whatever I learned from the lesson and using that knowledge to apply to whatever I intend to do moving forward. Here's my second "assignment" where I include Substance Painter into the workflow.
Dug out an old lineart drawing I did for an assignment during my DigiPen days and decided to colour it. For the colouring process, I tried for a different style by following a Gumroad tutorial. The experience was definitely unique and I'm quite happy with the results I got considering that I painted this while I was feeling really ill.